Most Popular Articles
- All about Surge Suppressors and how they will protect against dangerous electrical problems
- Need a Low Cost Solution for Some Shade when Camping?
- Four Tips to Simplify Backing Up a Trailer
- Improving the TV Reception in Our Small Travel Trailer
- Two Things to Simplify Cleaning Your Sewer Tank
- Three of my All-time Favorite Camping Accessories
- 10 Things I Love About my New Camping Worklight
- The problems using GPS when traveling with a small travel trailer
- After You Get Back Home – Part 7 of 7 in a series about Traveling With a small Travel Trailer
- Leaving the Campground – Part 6 of 7 in a series about Traveling With an RV or Travel Trailer
- At the Campground – Part 5 of 7 in a series about Traveling With an RV or Travel Trailer
Just getting started?
Small Travel Trailers are my Passion
I love small travel trailers and traveling with them. We've had our Casita since 2014 and owned a pop-up camper for several years before that. As you can imagine, I've made a lot of mistakes. But as a result, I eventually figured out how to do things right.
This site is all about what we've learned. It does not included a lot of untested ideas, or the opinions of others. Everything here is based upon what works well for us. I'm hoping it will help you and save you from making some of the mistakes we did early on.
Be sure to drop me a note should you ever have questions.